January 01, 2011

Leftist: Bush book selling so well because "More people hated Bush!"

George W. Bush's book has reportedly sold almost as many copies in two months as Bill Clinton's book did in two years.

Naturally this news has liberals foaming at the mouth--and they're desperately trying to find some explanation that will save face for their side--and ideally, denigrate Bush and conservatism (not that the two had much in common).

So what magic theory did they devise to do this? They interviewed some goofy leftist "political writer" who opined that the reason for Bush's better sales is that...so many people hated Bush!

I don't know about y'all but I always buy a copy of the memoirs of people I dislike. I mean, it's absolutely natural. Reeeally. Right.

If you're a Democrat I wouldn't blame you for thinking I just made up this story. I mean, the purported explanation so utterly, transparently ridiculous that one would think it would have to be fiction. So click on this link and see for yourselves.

Of course it's always possible that the interview with this goofball was a setup by somebody like Glenn Beck or Bill O'Reilly because they knew the goofball would spout this particular theory. Except it was done by...MSNBC, which loves Dems and Obama.

MSNBC sure does love leftists and their goofy theories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home