September 18, 2013

Obama's Syrian adventure, summarized in a cartoon

A cartoon by Ramirez sums up Obama's threat to bomb Syria--with or without congressional approval.  No, wait, I'll ask congress to approve it.  Wait, cancel that vote, even though I could have won it, and even though I *still* don't need their approval.

Oh, and that Russian offer?  That was totally my plan all along.  Really.  Me and Vlad had been collaborating on that for weeks.  Really.  And it's gonna take all chemical weapons away from Assad.  Really.  'Cuz if the Russians don't honor the agreement we just made, all options are still on the table.  Including a military strike. 

And that's a serious threat, not just hot air.  'Cuz, you know, I coulda gotten congressional approval before.

Even though I didn't need it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home